Family Friendly Free, Fun, Fall Event - Games, Hay Ride, Apple Cider. All Free! Large, Farm-Fresh Pumpkins $5 each,Multicolored Mums for sale, Food and Craft Vendors.
For more info and Vendor sign up (606)837-0609 M-F 9-4
Family Fun & Adventure
• We are located in the heart of the Harlan County, Ky off road area
having the Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Area trailhead within city limits.
• The city offers two RV & Campground parks along with another new, privately
owned RV park. All three parks are located inside city limits within close
proximity to Police, Fire and Rescue Departments.
• Conveniently ride your off road vehicle legally through town to gas stations,
restaurants, convenience & grocery stores and other destinations.
Kentucky traffic laws apply same as any other vehicle.
• Enjoy the ease of unloading and going from the trails to get food, gas,
groceries without having to get in your vehicle again until you decide to
leave for home.
• For day visits, we have five FREE park & unload lots within town.
• While you're here, try out the fastest zipline in the country - race 60 mph
through breathtaking, mountain scenery on the Black Mountain Thunder Zipline.
7,000+ Acres of Trails
Easy to Extreme
in the Country
Choose Your Adventure
Hunting & Fishing
Hiking & More!
Click Here for upcoming events!
People say the nicest things…
“We can't say enough about the guides who took our group on the best zip line adventure ever!!.The experience was just beyond incredible and we can't stop talking about it.Thanks to everyone!!........”
“I was born in Evarts and always loved the mountains, I still do. Oh how I miss those mountains! How I miss home. It is true that the people there are very hospitable, loving, friendly and kind. Everyone should visit Evarts. ...."
"I am in Evarts with the family. We are ready to ride this Labor-day weekend! WE brought the RV and the gang with us on memorial- day weekend and everyone was so nice and very welcoming, so we have come back for Labor-day weekend ! We love your place ! Thanks from all of us ! The gang !"
Comments, questions, or suggestions please click here!